Age Restrictions on Access
You must be at least 21 years old to access this website. Individuals under 21 years old are not permitted to use this website for any reason. Moreover, you must be of legal age required by the province or state you’re in to purchase our products.
What Information Do We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you, automatically from our site, and from third-parties.
What We Collect Directly From You
The personally identifiable information we collect from our customers, depends on how they use our Site. When you purchase something from the online store or fill out a form, we collect the information you give us, including the email address, phone number, first and last name, and billing and shipping address provided at the time of account creation.
When you make a purchase, we collect information about your order history and payment card information (including the card number, CVV, and expiration date).
What Our Site Collects Automatically
Our site automatically collects information about your use of the site through session and persistent cookies, and web beacons. This includes your IP address, the web pages you view on the site, the clicks you make, and the technical information about your internet connection to better learn about your operating system and browser.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is to primarily maintain and improve our site and products. We use your information for the following purposes:
- Facilitate the creation and security of your account on our site.
- To communicate with you, respond to your queries, and address other customer service purposes.
- To send you confirmations, technical notices, security alerts, updates, invoices, and administrative messages.
- To communicate with you about promotions and upcoming events through emails or newsletters.
- To tailor the content we display to you, offer personalized help, local customizations, and otherwise personalize your site experience.
- To evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns across third-party channels, including offline promotional campaigns and our site’s online targeted advertising.
- To conduct an internal analysis of our marketing and outreach efforts.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized, fraudulent or illegal activity.
We disclose the information we collect from you in the following circumstances:
Lawful requests. We may have to disclose your information to comply with the law and legal processes like court orders and judicial proceeding, such as in response to a subpoena.
Protection of Rights and Property. We disclose your information in situations where we suspect fraud, illegal activities, or any situation that involves potential threat to the safety of any person or violations of this Policy or our Terms of Service.
- If we are merged with, invested in, or acquired by any other company
- If our assets are transferred to any other company, whether as part of dissolution proceeding or bankruptcy,
We may transfer the information collected from you. As part of the business transfer process, your information may be shared with auditors, lenders and third-party advisors like consultants and attorneys.
The credit card information you provide us during the payment process, is directly sent to a PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing via SSL encryption technology. This information is never stored by us for use beyond the current transaction.
We follow the accepted industry practices and take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. However, please be aware that despite our best data security efforts, there are no measures that can guarantee security.
Third party links
Any access or use of the third-party links on our site isn’t governed by this Policy, but instead by the privacy policies of those sites.
We reserve the right to update this Policy at any time, so be sure to review it periodically. Clarifications and changes will take effective immediately upon posting on this site.
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any queries about our privacy practices, please contact our customer service team, at firstname.lastname@example.org